Friday, September 3, 2010

Making Mom's Health A Priority-A Keeper Of The Home Guest Post


I'm writing at Keeper Of the Home Today (woo woo!) about finding time to take care of yourself amidst the business of motherhood!  Come, read my musings, and please..share your thoughts!  


Making Mom's Health A Priority  


An excerpt:
When my children wake up in the morning, I sometimes chuckle to myself as I’m reminded of some old horse races I used to watch as a child.  The whistle blows, the announcer proclaims, “And she’s OFF!”, and the remainder of the race is spent simply trying to keep up with what’s going on, and preparing for what’s to come around the next bend.  While doing my best to nourish precious little bodies, minds, and spirits each day, there are occasions when I can’t help but feel like I’m in a race of my own: a race to check off my to-do’s and compile my will-do’s before the day ends.  Click here to read the rest!