Friday, December 3, 2010

Worship Is The Key


Today I was thinking of how sometimes life just doesn't seem to make sense.  The rain falls in downpours; difficulties come crashing in as mighty waves.  Nothing can quite prepare you for the unexpected events the days may bring, and yet when we commune with God, it quiets that restless, uneasy spirit within us and allows us to simply be His.

No matter what kind of chaos enters our lives, He remains unchanged.  I believe that making the time to worship Him from the very essence of our being is the key to releasing the outpouring of His presence into our lives, and providing the truest sense of stability that we so desperately seek.

So...that being said, I'd like to present to you a challenge: to take hold of all that God-given creativity within each one of us and just let Him have it..whether you sit down to write a poem or story, create a beautiful piece of artwork, or offer Him a dance of praise.  When you turn your passions and abilities toward Him, He will meet you and  draw you in deep.  Think of it as a jump-start for your spiritual journey.  Just don't forget to read the road map (aka thebible) before you set course.

So, are you up for it?  I'd love to hear from you how this plays out in your life...and I plan to share my own story with you soon.  If you've had a deep encounter with God that you'd like to share as a guest post here, please let me know so I can get in contact with you.  Blessings!!