Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ten Things Tuesday- Little moments of joy


1.  Gathering the family around the new dining room table my husband surprised me with last night!

2.  Waking up to my 2 and 3 yr. old girls singing "Happy Birthday" to no one in particular.

3.  A clean juicer waiting to prepare me some delicious apple and carrot juice for breakfast.  So good!

4.  Getting the prefolds to fit extra nice while changing "baby Jude".  

5.  Picking up the bible and finding just what I needed to hear.  Amazing how that happens, isn't it?

6.  Receiving a bunch of heritage tomato plants for our garden from my sweet sister in law.

7.  Getting a phone call to go for a walk with a friend on a beautiful day.

8.  Seeing my dear little nephew and getting to chase him around the park. A rare and cherished moment.  

9.  Fitting into the same dress I wore to a wedding 3 babies ago. Thank you Jesus for fruits and veggies!

10. Having my family together and being wanted and needed by them.  Such an awesome responsibility.  


What little things brightened your day today?  I am beginning to become a "joy junkie" so to speak...tell me yours so we can be gitty together!! 
Join us for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers!